Sunday, July 27, 2008

Romeo Y Julieta Belicoso

Well I needed to do something tonight so I was bored and decided to pull this one from my humi. It smelled good and so I thought what the heck. Pre-lit draw seemed pretty good. The flavors were alright. Kind of mild for my taste. It was a cigar and as I mentioned before I was bored. I was smoking it in the apartment then I decided to sit out on the balcony and finish it. The wind was blowing I was moving and nothing would seemed to make the ash fall. I was quite amazed by that. I smoked about 2/3 of it before it finally ashed (dam I wish I had my camera before it ashed.) I also noticed that when I was smoking it the wrapper started spreading apart near the band. So ultimately, It was a good smoke for the cash and would recommend it to a newbie just starting out in cigars. Have a good night and Happy smoking!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version  Name: P7270027.jpg Views: 0 Size: 47.3 KB ID: 20102 Click image for larger version  Name: P7270028.jpg Views: 0 Size: 32.8 KB ID: 20103
__________________

No comments: