Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My first Blog

Well hello there!! This Jon and this is my first bog on here. Mainly I will be typing about a cigar I just had or maybe of an event I will attending. So since this my first I will let you know a little about my self. I have lived in SE Michigan all my life. I was married and now divorced and with someone I could see spending the rest of my life with, Emily. I have been delivering Medical supplies for over 5 years now. I am presently looking for somewhere new because they have cut me back to 32 hours and I need something full time. As for the cigars, my first cigar I had was 10 years ago at my brother, David, wedding. And since then it has been something my dad, brothers, and I have done at family gatherings. That was until last year, I started hanging out with my friends, Andrew and Tony, and have been smoking at least once a week. To this day my fall back cigar is the H. Upmann Vintage Cameroon. It is a mild smoke and very inexpensive. I have my own humi and a couple cigars stowed in it awaiting to be smoked. I also after working all day go to the gym. It is a place I go to to get all my frustrations of being at work where I deal with morons all day on the road. But anyway, I should get going. Keep checking and I will keep posting.

No comments: