Friday, July 25, 2008

Oliva Serie G and Gurkha East India

Well I went to a Cigar Event at the Cigar Factory Outlet last night in Troy. They handed me a free Oliva Serie G Cigar. Which I lit up right a way. The flavors from that cigar were outstanding. I couldn't believe that this mild-medium smoke had such good flavors. Unlike their full bodied Serie V figurado that I had had, this had so much more flavor. Which flavors?? I have no idea I am not the kind of person to tell you "oh this has a earthy taste" or anything like that. I like to sit and enjoy a flavorful cigar.

After the event me and my friend's, Justin and Andrew, went to Mezzaluna's for another smoke. They both had the Padron 1926 80th anniversary while I smoked the Gurkha East India. Their smokes were definitely far superior than mine. Especially since the cigar I smoked had a very tight draw and it lacked flavor. I even tried it with a little Cabernet Sauvignon...Nothing. This was the second cigar I couldn't finish. The first being a Acid cigar. I couldn't finish that one becasue the taste was absolutly disgusting. This one I couldn't finish because I couldn't get any draw out of it and I got tired of it.

Happy smoking!

No comments: